1. Intellectual property. All texts on this website are subject to copyright and intellectual property rights, of which Gilsan is the owner. In no case will these rights be transmitted or assigned without the prior, explicit and written consent of Gilsan. Specifically, The contents of this website may not be reproduced, reinterpreted, disseminated, sold, distributed or used for commercial purposes.. The images, icons, infographics and logo that appear on this website have copyright and intellectual property rights in favor of Gilsan or a third party, duly indicated. And the website is designed by us.
2. Rules of use. The main theme of this website is marketing of passenger transport by bus and other means of road transport nationally and internationally, through a website that provides contact, commercial and quote request information.
Users must respect the theme and dynamics of the website, making appropriate use of the services and content, especially:
– Do not use them to carry out illicit, illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
– Do not disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, in support of terrorism or that violates human rights.
Gilsan reserves the rights to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of use of this website. Anonymous, promotional, insulting comments or comments that go against the good tone of the website are also not allowed.
In no case will Gilsan be responsible for the opinions that users may give.
4. Exclusion of liability. Gilsan will not be responsible in any case for any harm or damage of any kind that may be caused by visiting this website., whether due to error or omission in the content or due to the transmission of a malicious program that occurs despite having taken the necessary technological measures to avoid it. In the case of links to external third-party websites that may be cited in the content, these will be done exclusively as an example. In no case is this party exercised any control of said websites, and there is no responsibility in this regard.
5. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. These legal conditions have been drafted under Spanish legislation, in accordance with European Directives. In the event of a conflict in the interpretation of these conditions, the competent jurisdiction will be the Courts of Jaén.
6. Modification of the content of the legal notice. These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered therein. In this case, users will be informed of said modifications.
Last update date: January 10, 2016